- Keeping you moving: Changes to services to/from Glasgow Queen Street
- Exhibition Centre and Bathgate introduce ticket gates
- Upcoming sports events
- Customers have once again awarded ScotRail their highest ever score
- Timetable improvements from Sunday 13 December
- Wemyss Bay Harbour Improvement Work
- Changes to train from Glasgow Queen St, including Cumbernauld
- New low-cost Advance fares, starting from £5
Live travel updates
Latest update: 19:43Refresh
1 services affected
17:39 Edinburgh to Aberdeen due 20:07
This train has been delayed between Haymarket and Markinch by 21 minutes, has been further delayed at Leuchars and is now 37 minutes late.
This train will no longer call at Arbroath, Montrose, Stonehaven and Portlethen.
This is due to a road vehicle blocking the railway earlier today.
Calling at stations:Loading...
- 17:39 Edinburgh to Aberdeen due 20:07