Break away with 50% off Hotel Connexions
Brush away those winter blues and put a little sparkle back in the season. Hotel Connexions is offering ScotRail customers up to 50% off an exquisite selection of 3, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the country.
Whisk your loved one off to an idyllic country retreat, take to the city or simply enjoy a little me-time in a luxurious spa. Not only will you make huge savings on standard rates, but when you travel with us Off-Peak Return, you'll also save 30% on getting there. With these double discounts there's no need to wait until summer to enjoy a well-earned break.
Here's a little taster of what's on offer. Bookings can also be made on 01786 826 522.
Barceló Troon Marine Hotel (4*AA Leisure). A mile from Troon Station in the elegant West - Coast seaside town. Enjoy a stroll on the beach, luxuriate in the sumptuous spa facilities and then dine in the award winning Fairways Restaurant which overlooks the 18th hole of the Royal Troon Golf Course. B&B: £29.75; DBB: £54.75.
Gleddoch House Hotel & Golf Club, Langbank (3*AA). Set in 360 acres with stunning views over the River Clyde and Ben Lomond. The hotel boasts a steam room, sauna, gym, swimming pool and 18-hole golf course. B&B £27; DBB £42.
Norton House Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh (4 *AA 3 Rosettes). A Hydrotherapy Pool, Traditional Sauna, Crystal Steam Room and 8 treatment rooms await you in this luxury hotel set in 55 acres in glorious tranquil surrounds just 6 miles from the capital. B&B £53.50.
Millennium Glasgow (4*AA Deluxe). Next to Queen Street Station in the prestigious George Square the hotel is just a short walk away from the super-stylish Merchant City on one side and Buchanan Street - home to Princess Square, Buchanan Galleries and the Royal Concert Hall - on the other. If you're thinking of taking in any Celtic Connections or RSNO performances, then a stay here is the ideal way to polish off your evening. B&B £43; DBB £58.
Apex City Edinburgh (4*AA Deluxe 1 Rosette) Situated in Edinburgh's Old Town, with stunning views of the castle. Discover world-class museums and galleries, Princes Street, The Royal Mile, Dynamic Earth - the list is endless. Just make sure you stay long enough to fit it all in! B&B £50 Sun - Thurs; £60 Fri/Sat; DBB £68 Sun - Thurs £78 Fri/Sat.
Apex City Quay (Dundee) (4*AA Deluxe 2 Rosettes) It's easy to see why Dundee has been hailed City of Discovery and this is the ideal base to experience all the city has to offer for yourself. With fabulous views over the Quay, fantastic spa and gym facilities, your voyage of discovery will start as soon as you check-in. B&B £45 Sun - Thurs £49 Fri/Sat; DBB £63 Sun - Thurs, £67 Fri/Sat.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates shown are per person per night, subject to availability.
- A 15% deposit is required when booking with the balance being paid on departure from the hotel.
- A minimum charge of 2% of the total amount debited to any credit card will apply on all credit card bookings.
- A £2 booking fee applies.
- This offer is valid when taken by two adults sharing a standard twin or double room on a b&b basis or dbb basis at the individual rates quoted per person per night. (Single supplements available on request and must be booked in conjunction with a twin or double room).
- Bookings cannot be made directly with the hotel.
- The offer is valid until April 30, 2010.
- Not all rooms in each hotel are allocated to this offer and it is for new bookings only.
- Children, aged 14 and under, (maximum of two) are free for accommodation only, if sharing with two adults in a standard room, paying only for meals as taken, subject to availability.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply - ask when booking.
- When staying on a Dinner, bed and breakfast basis, meal times MUST be booked in advance with the hotel directly and are subject to availability.
- See hotelconnexions.com for full terms and conditions.
Back to the ScotRail Firstinsight email.