JourneyCheck - updates on train disruptions and delays
Look forward to being in the know
What is JourneyCheck?
ScotRail is committed to improving punctuality. But sometimes things happen. That’s why we’re updating the way we deliver information. So you’ll always be in the know.
JourneyCheck – just one of many improvements we’re making – will tell you instantly if there are any disruptions or delays to your service. You can access JourneyCheck at any time using the internet, a PDA or a WAP enabled phone.
What does it do?
JourneyCheck provides you with the following:
- A summary of any train service problems
- Detailed messages about service disruption
- Current and future weekend engineering works
- Route service disruptions
- Integrated Station Departure Boards
- The ability to personalise information by selecting ‘From’ and ‘To’ for single journeys
- The ability to filter all information (including the entries on the departure board) about services that go between locations
- The ability to save your ‘preferred route’ so you get personalised results
JourneyCheck is available on the web using a standard Internet browser. Or alternatively by using a PDA or WAP enabled phone.
Regardless of how you access JourneyCheck, you will get the same information. However due to the restrictive displays on PDAs and WAP browsers, information will be held in a menu structure for easy viewing, rather than presented as a single large web page.
Click on the links below to get more information on how to use JourneyCheck