The Highland Rover ticket lets you travel to some of the most stunning places in Britain.
Get four days unlimited travel over eight consecutive days across the North and West Highlands for £81.50. See the unforgettable Isle of Skye and kick back in the village of Invernie in Britain's most remote pub.
You can buy a Highland Rover from a ticket office at a staffed station, over the phone on 0344 811 0141 or complete our online form.
If you're travelling from outside the UK, select 'overseas customers' to buy online from BritRail.
You get four days of unlimited travel over eight consecutive days.
- Travel with ScotRail free on the following routes:
- Glasgow - Oban/Fort William/Mallaig
- Inverness - Kyle of Lochalsh
- Inverness - Wick/Thurso
- Inverness - Aberdeen
- Inverness - Aviemore
- Get a 10% discount on standard fares with the Strathspey Steam Railway
- Get 10% off Keith & Dufftown Railway standard fares
- Travel free with Caledonian MacBrayne between:
- Oban - Mull
- Mallaig - Skye
- Travel between Gourock and Dunoon with Argyll Ferries
- Get 20% off these Northlink Ferries journeys when Seated Standard tickets are purchased on the day of travel:
- Scrabster - Stromness
- Aberdeen - Lerwick
- Aberdeen - Kirkwall - Lerwick
- Travel with Scottish Citylink and West Coast Motors between Oban/Fort William - Inverness
- Travel with Stagecoach in the Highlands between Thurso - Scrabster
- Get a 10% discount on Single and Day Return tickets with D & E Coaches between Inverness and Durness
Anytime over the weekend and Monday to Friday, except on services arriving into Aberdeen and Inverness before 09:00.
No, there's no need to book in advance.
No, not at all.
No, Travelpasses are flexible so you don't need a reservation.
Yes, for 16-25, Senior and Disabled Persons Railcard holders.
Yes, there's a 50% discount for children aged 5-15 and under 5's travel free.
No, you can't upgrade to First Class on any of our travel passes.
Yes, you can get a refund, subject to a £10 administration fee, for each unused ticket given back to us before the date of travel.
Yes, you have unlimited travel, but you can't change the travel validity period of travel passes.
Yes, you have the freedom to break up your journey as long as your travelpass is still valid.