Club 55 Premier
Here's what you need to know, when you travel First Class with Club 55 Premier for £35 return.
What are the benefits?
- Great value First Class return fare
- The extra space and comfort of First Class
- Complimentary refreshments whilst on train
Which routes can I travel on?
- Club 55 Premier is only available on the following routes:
- Aberdeen and Inverness
- Aberdeen and Edinburgh/Glasgow
- Inverness and Edinburgh/Glasgow
Which train operators' services can I travel on?
- Club 55 Premier is valid for travel on ScotRail, CrossCountry, TransPennine Express and Virgin Trains services.
- Club 55 Premier is NOT valid on East Coast services, Caledonian Sleeper or private charter services.
When can I travel?
- All outward travel must be completed between 1 October and 30 November 2014.
- Your ticket is valid for return travel up to one month from the date of outward travel.
- Reservations for both outward and return travel must be made at time of purchase.
Are there any restrictions?
Monday to Friday you can travel on all services except:
- Those arriving into Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley, Haymarket, Dundee or Aberdeen before 0930.
- Those departing Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley or Haymarket between 1643 and 1810.
- The 1815 Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street and 1815 Glasgow Queen Street to Edinburgh Waverley services.
At the weekend, you can travel on all services except:
- The Cross Country services from Edinburgh to Aberdeen at 1811 on Saturday and 1813 on Sunday.
Please note: Club 55 Premier is not available on East Coast services.
Do I need to book in advance?
Club 55 Premier must be booked no later than 1800 the day before travel.
Is the ticket subject to availability?
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Seats will be reserved on your chosen trains at time of purchase. Your Club 55 Premier ticket is only valid for the train services shown on your reservation.
Do Railcard discounts apply?
Senior Railcard and Disabled Persons Railcard holders over the age of 55 get an extra £2 off Club 55 Premier fares.
Club 55 Premier cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Do child discounts apply?
There are no child discounts.
Can I get a refund?
A full refund is available on unused Club 55 Premier tickets before the date of outward travel, subject to a £10 administration fee.
Can I make a change to my travel plans?
You cannot change your travel plans once the ticket has been purchased.
Can I break my journey?
You cannot break your journey other than for connectional purposes.
Can I use the First Class lounges?
Club 55 Premier does not allow access to ScotRail First Class Lounges.