Travelling by train is very much like having your own window onto Scotland’s scenic beauty.
Come rain or shine you’ll be warm (or cool) and dry, and comfortable. You’ll have time to catch up on some reading, let friends know what you’re up to, or enjoy a snack or a snooze. And when you reach your destination you’ll be relaxed and ready to go. Not searching endlessly for a parking spot.
That’s what you can expect with a ScotRail travel pass — all the gain and none of the pain. Whether you’re travelling for one day or several, heading north, south, east or west, there’s a pass that gives you unlimited travel on your chosen route. Ready for mountains and lochs, nature and outdoors, fabulous meals or fun with the kids? Then you’re ready for a ScotRail travel pass.
Seven passes, a thousand adventures
Our passes give you unlimited travel for two, three, four or eight days on the route of your choice. Railcard discounts apply for most passes and there are great value deals on passes for families.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Spirit of Scotland Rover – the ultimate pass, travel to any train station in Scotland
- Scottish Grand Tour – a circular tour that takes in cities, the Highlands and the west coast
- Highland Rover – see the beauty of Scotland’s wild Highlands, from the comfort of the train
- Central Scotland Rover – take a three-day trip in and around Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Glasgow or Edinburgh Days Out – discover what’s on the doorstep of Scotland’s largest cities
- Rail and Sail – travel by train and ferry to Scotland’s islands
Ready for a hop on-hop off adventure?
Click on a travel pass to find out more.