Dundee or Edinburgh from Fife, for just £5 return.
From 16 April until 15 June you can travel off-peak from any station in Fife to Dundee or Edinburgh, and back again, for just £5.
Weekdays and weekends
You can travel Monday to Friday between 10am and 3.30pm, and any time after 6.30pm. Planning a weekend break? It’s just £5 return on Saturdays and Sundays, whenever you travel.
Buy a ticket
To be eligible for this offer you'll need a My ScotRail account, and your registered account address must be in one of these postcodes: DD6, FK10, KY1 to KY16.
Log into your My ScotRail account between 16 April and 15 June, and click on the Fife Fiver link to book your ticket.
A day in the capital
Old Town or New? Arthur’s Seat or Calton Hill? Every trip to Edinburgh is a chance to discover a part of the city you’ve never visited before. For cobbled streets, hidden alleys, great museums and an eclectic mix of places to eat, it’s always worth another visit.
A trip to ‘Scotland’s coolest city’
That’s what the Wall Street Journal calls Dundee, who are we to disagree? It’s also Scotland’s sunniest, and a great destination for museums (don’t miss RSS Discovery on the regenerated waterfront). Fancy a bite to eat? Dundee’s bustling culinary scene will surprise you.
- The Fife Fiver £5 flat fare day return offer is open to those who live in Fife postcode areas DD6, FK10 and KY1-KY16
- Buy and travel from 16 April to 15 June 2018 inclusive
- Buy tickets online from the ScotRail website only: log into your My ScotRail account from 16 April for the link to buy Fife Fiver tickets
- Your registered address must be in one of the listed Fife postcode areas to see the link
- You cannot buy Fife Fiver tickets via the ScotRail app
- Valid for Off-Peak day return travel from stations in Fife to Edinburgh or Dundee
- Travel is valid anytime at the weekend
- Monday to Friday you can travel on services between 10:00 and 15:30, and from 18:30
- Valid on ScotRail services only
- Tickets are valid on the date printed on the ticket, outbound and return travel must be on the same day
- Children 5-15 years are a flat fare of £2.50 and under 5s travel free
- There are no First Class upgrades available and the offer can't be used in conjunction with any other rail promotional offers, Kids Go Free, or Railcards
- You can’t reserve a seat with this offer
- This offer is non-refundable and you can't make changes to your travel plans
- You can only break your journey to change trains
- You can buy as many Fife Fiver tickets as you like during the promotional period