Planting plan proposal for existing groups
The information you provide will enable us to plan for the coming years activities, enabling us to support you in your ambitions for the coming year.
We will take all of the information you provide into consideration when allocating budgets for coming calendar year. The budget for the station will be notified to the lead volunteer for each station via email as outlined in the reimbursement information leaflet you have been provided.
If your plan is to weed, deadhead and water your existing planters, baskets and garden areas that you already take care of and therefore DON’T have any anticipate expenditures please only complete questions 1 and 2.
Also completing the declaration section at the end of the form before returning to us.
Are you planning to replant your existing planters, baskets and garden areas with new plants, bulbs, seeds, or compost as outlined in the reimbursement information leaflet?
If so, then please complete questions 1, 2, 3, 4 only, also completing the declaration section at the end of the form before returning to us.
If you would like to enhance any additional areas of the station out with the existing areas in which you have done in the past then please complete the full form.
If your plan introduces new planters, we ask that you consider the location carefully, considering the following items:
- Will the location be at least 6ft from the platform edge?
- Is the location being considered likely to block access to passenger information boards?
- Is the location being considered likely to block safe walking routes?
- Is the location being considered likely to block access to services such as lampposts and electrical cabinets?
- What are the dimensions and style of the planters?
- How do you plan to maintain the planter`s condition? i.e. staining and repairs?
- Will you source these planters yourself?
- How do you plan to secure the planters to the area? Or will you require ScotRail to arrange this?
ScotRail will work with you to assess the practicalities of your planting plan, such as the location, station access, water supply and disposal of waste. You should consider carefully the ongoing maintenance required and how much time you realistically have available.