Inverclyde Season Ticket holders - see Scotland on us
Enjoy the beauty of Scotland by train with free rail tickets anywhere in the country this summer.
If you have a Season Ticket to or from an Inverclyde station, you can claim a complimentary Anytime return ticket between any two stations on the ScotRail network this summer.
You can claim for each month that you hold a Season Ticket during June, July and August.
Your complimentary ticket will be added to your ScotRail Smartcard. Not yet on Smart? Register here
And you can bring up to two children under 15 with you free of charge when you travel off-peak. We'll send your Kids Travel For Free voucher by email once we've approved your claim.
- To qualify for a free trip you must have a Season Ticket:
- Valid to or from an eligible station: Bishopton, Bogston, Branchton, Cartsdyke, Drumfrochar, Fort Matilda, Gourock, Greenock Central, Greenock West, IBM, Inverkip, Langbank, Paisley St James, Port Glasgow, Wemyss Bay, Whinhill, Woodhall
- Valid on any day in the months of June, July or August 2018
- You can claim one free return trip per calendar month per Season Ticket
- Free trips can be claimed online only
- You must submit your claim at least four days before the outward date of travel
- All free trips to be claimed on or before 31 August 2018
- Return tickets are valid for up to one month and all travel must be completed on or before 30 September 2018
- Valid on ScotRail services only
- Free trips will be only be loaded to ScotRail Smartcards - register for Smartcard here
- You must load your ticket onto your Smartcard before you travel at a ticket vending machine, ticket gate, platform validator or via the ScotRail app (Android only)
- Kids Travel For Free vouchers can be used for up to two children (age 5-15) for travel on off-peak services only
- No cash equivalent available and no refunds