Club 50 £17 ticket offer
Summer may be over, but there’s never been a better time to explore Scotland with Club 50. Our exclusive £17 Flat Fare ticket offers travel anywhere in Scotland from 14 September to 14 November 2017.
Already a Club 50 member? Log into your My ScotRail account and follow the link on your dashboard to book your £17 flat fare return ticket.
Not yet a member? Join Club 50 today and save.
Terms & Conditions
- The £17 Club 50 Flat Fare Return ticket offer is open to new and existing Club 50 members with an active membership
- Valid for Off-Peak return travel between any two stations in Scotland
- Travel is valid anytime at the weekend
- Monday to Friday you can travel on all services except:
- Services arriving into Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley, Haymarket, Dundee or Aberdeen before 09:30
- Services departing Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley or Haymarket after 16:42 until 18:11
- On the 18:15 Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street and Glasgow Queen Street to Edinburgh Waverley services
- Valid on ScotRail services (and First Transpennine Express services to/from Lockerbie)
- Booking and outbound travel from 14 September to 14 November 2017 inclusive
- Return tickets are valid for up to one month and all travel must be taken by 13 December 2017
- This offer is non refundable and you can't make changes to your travel plans
- There are no First Class upgrades available and the offer can't be used in conjunction with any other rail promotional offers or Railcards
- You can only break your journey to change trains
- You can buy up to two tickets but both passengers must be Club 50 members
- You can buy tickets online via your My ScotRail account, or from the ticket office at staffed stations
- You must present your Club 50 membership Smartcard with your £17 promotional ticket to validate travel
- Your Club 50 membership must be active when you book tickets and when you travel
- You may be asked to show proof of age