Club 50 £17 ticket offer
Your exclusive Club 50 flat fare offer is back for Autumn. Members can travel off-peak anywhere in Scotland for £17 return between 13 September and 13 November, returning up to a month later. So whether you’re headed on a day out, a weekend away or a longer trip, Club 50 has you covered.
Already a Club 50 member? Buy flat fare tickets at a station booking office or online. Just log into your My ScotRail account and click the 'Buy £17 Flat Fare' link on your dashboard to book.
Not yet a member? Join Club 50 today and save.
Terms & Conditions
- The £17 Club 50 Flat Fare Return ticket offer is open to new and existing Club 50 members with an active membership
- Available for Off-Peak return travel between any two stations in Scotland (where the usual ticket price is higher than £17)
- Travel is valid anytime at the weekend
- Monday to Friday you can travel on all services except:
- Services arriving into Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley, Haymarket, Dundee or Aberdeen before 09:30
- Services departing Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley or Haymarket after 16:42 until 18:11
- On the 18:15 Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street and Glasgow Queen Street to Edinburgh Waverley services
- Valid on ScotRail services (and First Transpennine Express services to/from Lockerbie)
- Booking from 12 September 2018 for outbound travel from 13 September to 13 November 2018 inclusive
- Return tickets are valid for up to one month and all travel must be completed by 12 December 2018
- This offer is non refundable and you can't make changes to your travel plans
- There are no First Class upgrades available and the offer can't be used in conjunction with any other rail promotional offers or Railcards
- You can only break your journey to change trains
- You can buy as many Flat Fare tickets as you like during the promotional period but all passengers must be Club 50 members
- If you're buying Flat Fare tickets online, you can only buy two per transaction
- You must present your Club 50 membership Smartcard with your £17 promotional ticket to validate travel
- Your Club 50 membership must be active for both the outbound and return legs of your journey
- You may be asked to show proof of age