The Corinthian Club
You'll find The Corinthian Club in Glasgow’s Merchant City in what is surely one of the city's most impressive buildings. Formerly the headquarters of the Glasgow Ship Bank, the stunning domed interior has been lovingly restored into what Elle Decoration describes as Glasgow's "most dazzling spot for a stylish night."
Teller’s Bar & Brasserie is the jewel in The Corinthian's crown with a menu that mixes subtle French influences with the very finest of Scottish produce. From seared duck breast to Coq Au Vin or the incredible Chateaubriand to share, there's something on the menu to suit all tastes. The decadent range of desserts on offer includes a rich dark chocolate tart as well as a summer berries Creme Brulee.
Club 50 members get 30% off food at Teller's Brasserie Monday - Thursday. To claim this offer, simply book in advance and show a valid Club 50 membership card and train ticket.
Call 0141 552 1101 to book your table.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid until 31 January 2019
- Offer valid Monday - Thursday
- Only valid within Teller's Brasserie at The Corinthian Club
- The deal cannot be transferred or exchanged
- Offer not valid against Xmas party bookings
- Only valid on food purchases - offer cannot be redeemed against bar spend
- You must show a valid Club 50 membership card and train ticket
Offer expiry date
Visit website for details