Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh
The Harvey Nichols Forth Floor Brasserie offers relaxed contemporary eating and drinking in Edinburgh's most stunning dining room.
Thanks to the 32 metres of floor to ceiling windows, the views are unparalleled from Edinburgh Castle to the Firth of Forth. The wrap-around terrace provides an incredible al fresco dining spot during the warmer months.
Set in the heart of Edinburgh, Harvey Nichols is only a five minute walk from Edinburgh Waverley station and has a host of city centre attractions, designer boutiques on its doorstep.
Club 50 members can enjoy three courses and a cocktail for £22 in the Brasserie. Just show a valid Club 50 membership card and train ticket to claim this offer.
Have a delicious cocktail on arrival before choosing from tempting dishes such as smoked mackerel pâté with preserved lemon purée, Toulouse sausage with smoked garlic mash and sage, and raspberry and elderflower cheesecake with orange sorbet.
Terms & Conditions
- Three courses from set menu. Menu changes regularly due to seasonal availability
- Cocktail - choose from two given on the day. Non-alcoholic option on request
- Offer available: lunchtime Monday - Friday and dinner Tuesday - Friday
- Excludes 14 November 2017 - 2 January 2018, and 14 February 2018
- Offer ends 31 March 2018
- Subject to availability
- You must show your Club 50 card and valid train ticket to redeem
Offer expiry date
Visit website for details