Season Ticket holders affected by Anniesland - Glasgow engineering works
Emergency engineering works between Anniesland and Glasgow Queen Street via Ashfield from 13 June to 9 July 2018.
As a result of these emergency engineering works, you're entitled to a claim a pro-rata refund if you have a Season Ticket (Weekly/Monthly/Annual):
- To/from stations on the line between Anniesland and Glasgow Queen Street via Ashfield
- AND valid for travel any time during the period Wednesday 13 June to Monday 9 July inclusive
You must submit a claim within 28 days of the end of the engineering work.
Eligible customers will receive a pro-rata refund based on the number of days affected for the Season Ticket validity held. All refunds will be in the form of vouchers, which can be exchanged for cash.
How to claim
Apply in writing to ScotRail Customer Relations by post or email, no later than Tuesday 7 August 2018.
Include the following information in your covering message/letter:
- Subject: Anniesland to Glasgow emergency engineering works – Season Ticket refund
- Contact details: Your name and address (so we can post the vouchers to you)
- Season Ticket details: Smartcard number or paper ticket as below
Season Ticket on Smartcard
Email your 18-digit Smartcard number with your covering message, to [email protected]
Paper Season Ticket and still valid
Take a clear photograph of your Season Ticket and email it with your covering message, to [email protected]
Paper Season Ticket no longer valid
Deface your Season Ticket and either:
- Take a clear photograph of the defaced ticket and email it with your covering message, to [email protected]
- OR post the defaced ticket, with a covering letter, to ScotRail Customer Relations, PO BOX 27129, GLASGOW, G2 9LH
You must submit your claim in writing by post or email.
If you need to contact our Customer Relations team after submitting your written refund claim, please phone us on 0344 811 0141.