Travelling to a station with no taxi rank?
Cab&Go lets you book a taxi to or from 40 ScotRail stations - we just need at least two hours notice.
Request a quote online and get an instant price for your cab journey. Book and pay with a debit or credit card and we'll send your confirmation, taxi details (car type, colour, registration number) and pick-up point straight to your mobile.
You can then relax knowing your taxi will be ready to take you to the station or waiting when you get off the train.
To book your Cab&Go...
- Submit a request online at least two hours in advance
- Enter the journey date and time, number of passengers, pick-up and drop-off locations
- Get an instant quote on screen
- Pay online with a debit or credit card
- Receive your booking confirmation, Cab&Go contact number, and taxi details direct to your mobile
Contact Cab&Go directly if your train is delayed or you're running late. Waiting time may be chargeable in the taxi and payable to the driver at the start or end of your journey.
You can use Cab&Go to and from 40 stations across our network:
- Bridge of Allan
- East Kilbride
- Edinburgh Park
- Greenock Central
- Kyle of Lochalsh
- Livingston North
- Livingston South
- North Berwick