This offer has now ended. To hear about more great offers like this, sign up to receive our newsletter.
We're giving all students, with a valid Student ID, a 50% discount on Off-Peak tickets between 27 March and 30 April 2023 inclusive.
The offer is valid for travel on ScotRail services across Scotland and can be used as many times as you like.
So, whether you’re heading home to family for the Easter break or enjoying a day or night out with friends, you can do it all, for half the price.
Ready to travel?
There's no need to book in advance, so when you're ready to travel, just head to your nearest booking office, in Scotland, to buy your ticket. You'll need to show a valid student ID to get your discount and you'll need it to hand when you travel too.
Need to know:
- The offer is valid on all ScotRail services throughout Scotland, where an Off-Peak ticket is available.
- A valid Student/Matriculation photo ID card, or other valid proof of student status, must be shown when purchasing the ticket and when travelling.
- Valid on ScotRail services only.
- Valid for outward travel between 27 March and 30 April 2023, inclusive.
- With an Off-Peak Return ticket, return travel is valid for up to one month from the date of outward travel. Your outward journey must be made during the offer period.
- With an Off-Peak Day Return ticket, both the outward and return journeys must be made on the same day.
- Must be purchased from a staffed booking office in Scotland, or on train if booking office is not available prior to departure. It cannot be bought online, from a Ticket Vending Machine, or from booking offices outwith Scotland.
- Available on all Off-Peak tickets, except Super Off-Peak Day Return tickets.
- Kids for a Quid can be used in conjunction with this offer. Up to 4 children can travel, for £1 return each, with each adult.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with Railcards and concessionary discounts.
- Customers can purchase onboard upgrades to First Class.
- No refunds are available
- Reservations are not essential but are recommended on longer distance journeys where available.
Looking for some inspiration on where to go? Check out our 'Great Places to Visit' Destination Guides.