Sign up for Smartcard by 31 August 2016 and be in with a chance of winning a monthly Smart Season Ticket.
To celebrate Glasgow Queen Street tunnel reopening over 7/8 August, we gave you the chance to win one of 100 monthly Smart Season Tickets.
**The competition has now closed and we'll be in touch with the winners shortly**
Terms and conditions
- Prize is a monthly Smart Season Ticket
- Competition opens at 00:01 on 28 July and closes at 23:59 on 31 August 2016
- To be in with a chance of winning you must have registered for a Smartcard between 28 July and 31 August 2016
- Winners will be selected from all Smartcard sign ups between 00:01 on 28 July and 23:59 on 31 August 2016
- There are 100 prizes available to win
- Smart Season Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no cash alternative is available
- Monthly Smart Season Tickets are valid between one origin and one destination station only, however travel between intermediate stations is allowed
- All Season Tickets must have a start date falling between 1 November and 31 December 2016 inclusive
- Winners will be contacted by email. You will be asked to provide an origin and destination station, and a start date for your Season Ticket
- Competition is open to UK residents, aged 16 and over
- Tickets are valid on ScotRail services only and are not valid for use on any other operator
- Smart Season Tickets can be used to travel on Standard Class peak or off-peak services within the date restrictions of the ticket (one month from start date).
- Certain rail routes may be subject to disruption or cancellation, in which case ScotRail will provide replacement travel at no additional cost. Tickets will remain valid on all replacement travel in such circumstances. However, in any instance of delay, disruption or cancellation, passengers will not be entitled to any Delay Repay compensation
- We reserve the right to amend, terminate or suspend the promotion at any time, in exceptional circumstances, without liability to any third party