Timetable - trains from Dundee to Glasgow
Train tickets, times and fares.
Scotland’s biggest city is famed for great shopping, grand Victorian architecture, friendly locals, and its buzzing pub, club, music and arts scene.
Take the train to Glasgow and you are on track for fun, culture, fab food and new friends. During the day you can shop till you drop, while at night you can explore the city’s ever-changing array of traditional pubs, bars, restaurants and vibrant live music scene. Add in world class museums and galleries, easy onward transport links, and Glasgow offers the perfect place to relax or party.
|Direct trains available?||Yes|
|Trains per day||21|
Next trains from Dundee to Glasgow Queen Street
|13:54||Glasgow Queen Street||1||On time|
|14:54||Glasgow Queen Street||1||On time|
|15:13||Glasgow Queen Street||2||On time|
Live departures for direct trains leaving in the next two hours.
|3 days in advance||£11.00|
|1 month in advance||£7.30|
|3 months in advance||£5.00|
First and last trains
These are the usual first and last train times on this route from Monday to Friday. Times may vary at weekends and public holidays. Check exact train times when you plan your journey and book tickets online.
Off-Peak from 09:16 Mon-Fri and all day Sat-Sun.
Best fare finder
Get a five-day view of the cheapest fares found on your route by other ScotRail customers.
How to find the best fare
- Enter your travel dates/times, add any Railcards and click 'Submit' to view ticket options
- You'll see the 'More great fares' box if cheaper tickets might be available within +/- 3 days. Click to see the 5-day view
- Check one to see when that fare was last available and the exact departure times
- Pick your preferred journey to see the current best available price
- Click 'Next' to book or go 'Back to timetable view'