The ScotRail Business Travel online tool puts you in control of your business’s rail travel. Your bespoke online account allows you to book UK-wide train travel, monitor spend and run reports, all from one place.
And the best part? It’s a completely free service.
No contracts, no minimum spend and no additional fees.
The ScotRail Business Travel tool is designed to help businesses and organisations across Scotland save time and money when booking train travel.
Our account managers know the pressure businesses are under to stretch their budget, so they’re always on hand to ensure you get the best value for money - whether that be a Flexipass for business travel or an annual season ticket for your employees. We have a huge array of tickets available to businesses to help fit every budget.
Alongside offering support with the online booking tool, we can work with you to tailor-make travel plans and policies that align with your business strategy. Businesses in the past have found that these have greatly helped with their sustainability and green travel plans.
If you’d like to discuss how we can work together to save you time and money, or to put a sustainable travel policy in place, please request a virtual meeting with the team or send an email to [email protected]
Here are just a few of the benefits of using ScotRail Business Travel:
- No contract, minimum spend or additional booking fees
- Wide range of tickets for flexibility and choice
- Savings on group bookings
- Book UK-wide train travel from one account
- All rail travel spend appears in one place for easy reconciliation
- Collect tickets with any credit/debit card at the station
Be kind to the planet
- Easily implement sustainable travel plans to help lower your business’s carbon footprint
- Train travel is among the lowest carbon modes of transport
- Our electric Class 385 trains emit 60% fewer carbon emissions that the trains they replaced
Travelling by train has many benefits over other forms of transport but one of the big ones is the impact on the planet. ScotRail is working towards lowering carbon emissions every day with an aim to fully decarbonising Scotland’s railway by 2035.
Calculate carbon emissions for your business rail travel on our electric trains here.
Travelling by train can enhance an organisation’s sustainability report. Learn more here.