Attending a conference in Glasgow's Conference Zone?
Our great value Conference Rover ticket lets you travel by rail for five days for just £5.
To help you explore the city and its many attractions during your stay, our unlimited, flexible pass makes hopping around Glasgow quick and simple. And you can also get up to a 50% discount on all travel outside the Conference Zone too.
Conference Zone stations
High Street - Glasgow Queen Street - Charing Cross - Partick - Exhibition Centre (for SEC) - Anderston - Glasgow Central - Argyle Street
- Flat price of £5
- Issued at all ScotRail stations within the Conference Zone to conference delegates showing qualifying identification
- Valid within Glasgow city centre Conference Zone (area bounded by Partick, High Street and Argyle Street)
- Valid for five days unlimited rail travel on all ScotRail services within the Conference Zone (no time restrictions)
- Frequent reliable services to and from the venue
- Up to 50% discount on travel outside the Conference Zone
- No admin charges
How to buy
Visit a ScotRail station in the Conference Zone with your delegate ID to buy your Conference Rover ticket.