Shops and cafes at our stations
Grab a coffee, lunch and more at our stations – where you’ll find high street brands and small independent businesses.
Whether it’s a crucial morning coffee, or a few things for dinner, the shops and cafes at our stations have got you covered.
Big stations such as Edinburgh Waverley and Glasgow Central have a whole range of high street retailers, including M&S Simply Food, AMT Coffee and WHSmith. And at our smaller and medium-sized stations you’ll find independent and local businesses – try an artisan coffee from Red Box Coffee Roasters at Haymarket or Luckie Beans at Queen Street. You can even enjoy a three-course meal from Platform 1864 in the converted station buildings at Tain.
New cafes, shops and more
We’ve added several new shops and cafes to our stations:
- Costa Coffee and Ness & Thistle bar – now at Inverness
- Costa Coffee/Travelines – now at Perth, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks, plus books, newspapers and travellers' sundries
- Luckie Beans – coffee cart at Glasgow Queen Street
- Tweedbank retail – serving hot and cold drinks and food at the end of the Borders Railway
- WHSmith Coffee Houses – in ten stations across the network, serving a range of hot and cold drinks and food
- Vending machines – at Stirling, Linlithgow and Rutherglen, serving hot Lavazza coffee, cold drinks and snacks
- And a new coffee kiosk at Coatbridge Sunnyside