Welcome to our live network map.
Open the map to get an overview of any disruption on the network – then zoom in for detailed information, from specific disruptions to station facilities and live departures.
You can use it on desktop and mobile devices, and it always shows the most up to date information. Tap, click, zoom and pan around the map to see more detail.
How to use it
- Zoom in to find your line and drag the map to move around
- Click or tap on a station to see live departures and other information
- See an amber !Minor (circle) or red !Major (triangle) icon? Click or tap on it to see detailed information about the disruption
- See nothing but green? It’s all good – so everything’s running as normal
Our live network map takes the same data that feeds our live travel updates and pins it to a route on the ScotRail network. The information is displayed in real time. Stations on the map are linked to our station information pages and live departure boards.
- Routes in green mean that a good service is in operation
- Routes in amber show that you might experience minor delays
- Red coloured routes indicate major disruption
The map gives you a visual overview of the performance of our network
Zoom in to find your line. Drag the map to move around. Click or tap on a line to view stations on that route.
Click or tap on a station name to see live departures and other information.
See a circular ! Minor or triangular ! Major icon? Click or tap on it to see detailed information about the disruption.Share
Yes – use a modern web browser and you should be fine.Share
The live network map needs a decent internet connection – so check that you’ve got a good 4G or Wi-Fi connection before launching the map.
It works on all modern web browsers across desktop and mobile.Share