Stations Community Regeneration Fund
ScotRail and Transport Scotland are seeking applications for a £1.5million community fund, designed to breathe new life into old and disused railway station premises.
The Stations Community Regeneration Fund enables business and community groups to transform redundant station rooms into facilities to benefit local people.
Any projects that will aid communities or rail passengers will be considered for grants of between £5,000 and £75,000. Bids may also be made for larger sums, dependent on in-depth feasibility studies.
Grants can be used to contribute towards the costs of any structural repairs and to assist with the costs of fitting out station premises for their intended use.
Applications will be assessed on whether they fit with the existing building, businesses and local area, how they meet a market or community demand, and the future benefits expected from the proposal.
How to apply
Completing the form on screen:
- Complete all sections of the application form, referring to the guidance notes
- Right click on the form and select 'Print' from the list of options
- Print, sign and post a hard copy of your completed form OR
- Print as PDF to save an electronic version to email us
Completing the form on paper:
- Right click on the application form and select 'Print' from the list of options
- Complete all sections of the form, referring to the guidance notes
- Sign and post a hard copy of your completed form
For more information, potential applicants should email SCRF@scotrail.co.uk
The Stations Community Regeneration Fund will be managed and administered by ScotRail with applications being evaluated jointly in conjunction with Transport Scotland.